Monday, March 3, 2014

I Take Photos And Want To Get Paid For It.

I opened up an Etsy shop today. Only a couple photos in there, but hopefully it'll do well and I can load it up with more. Check it out.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/EmilyParryArt

Like I said just two so far. If it takes off, and I make a profit, I'd love to get my negatives scanned in so I can work with those photos as well and get them out where people can see them. I have over 200 35mm frames and I'm dying to work on them.

I tried scanning them in at home with some silly homemade light reflector. In the time it took me to make the darned thing then see an image that looked like I smashed bugs on my scanner, I could have taken those negatives to someone who actually knew what they were doing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment