Monday, September 26, 2011

Top Ten.

Top ten reasons I love shooting film:
1. I am more careful in planning shots, thus less pictures are tossed. 
2. The camera itself is lighter. Easy to take anywhere!
3. No instant gratification, however after being diligent, the gratification is sweet.
4. No Photoshop nonsense. 
5. I never have to worry about white balance. EVER!
6. I don't have to worry about SD cards filling up. I always know how many exposures I have left.
7. No computers. No headache. 
8. No time wasted on the danged auto-focus. I focus and shoot. Done. 
9. I don't have to wait for the camera to process a long exposure. Once it's done. It's done. 
10. It just feels good. The result is worth it.  

PS Dad, you're the best. I'm loving this camera! Maybe one day you can have it back...maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment