Sunday, August 21, 2011

Coming Soon!

This semester I am not taking any photography classes and boy does that put a damper on things. On a much lighter note, this gives me the time to explore photography without a professor breathing down my neck (that, thankfully, doesn't happen bytheway). I can now study what I want and don't have to be stressed about getting a bad grade for something I was never interested in to begin with. Take that!
My plan is to start weekly (this is pushing it, they may turn into monthly) tutorials which will hopefully give me the review I need to stay on top of my game and give my readers (Thank you family) a chance to pick up a few tips depending on how coherent I make this. 
I've begun planning a few, however I probably won't start posting them until I get settled into school and a new apartment in a couple weeks. Since I don't have any sweet pictures to post today, I'll just post one of my recent (attempted) self portraits. 
Not great, but a fair representation of my editing face. 

2 comments:

  1. Sweeeet sounds cool! Can't wait. And, you are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know that face! I have a feeling I wear it often! ;) I'm enjoying all the pics on your blog Emmy, it's been awhile since I've been and I'm lovin the check up on all these great shots!

    ReplyDelete